Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Name Is NOT Rudy! Jerkoff!


Gangsta D:

These chicks sure are all growns up:)

Da Realist:

i just can't see rudy looking all sexy and take it seriously. crazy, I know.

also...i had the biggest crush on reagon gomez-preston back in the day. I like her look better then than now. here cuteness was more "around the way girl" than "sex goddess".

Gangsta D:

It's not crazy. I'm totally not turned on by Rudy-er Keisha. It's not that she's not attractive, she's just...Rudy. I feel dirty just thinking about seeing her half naked.

I think Reagen is busting out a little TOO much. She's definitely slutting it up.

Freshman year, I opened a door for Maia and she said "Thank you." I was sooooo happy she spoked to me!! Lol

Doesn't Raven look like a black Hayden Panettiere(chick from Heroes)?

Da Realist:

that's funny about rudy. i thought i was the only one. senior year i was "dating" a freshman at spelman that was cool with rudy...i mean keisha. you wouldn't believe how many negroes our age was hanging around the dorm waiting on keisha to step outside. it was really pathetic.

i saw maia around the way freshman year. i knew some dudes that tried to get with her -- and of course they were all shot down. was it a coincidence that i only heard negative comments about her attitude? i think not... lol...

(Hat Tip : YBF)

No comments: