Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Waldini Distressed?!?

Waldini:

Andrew f**************IN Bynum?!?!?! Please tell me I am missing somethingthat the Lakers' brass are seeing. Folks like May, Granger, Green were allavailable. They get Turiaf but isnt that like picking Brian Cook WHOM YOUJUST PICKED 2 YEARS AGO?!?!?I am hoping these cats prove me wrong but dayum :-)

Gangsta D:

Nah, Turiaf is a great pick cause he's a banger. He'll rebound and play interior defense, things the Lakers need.

Bynum is a big question mark. In 2-3 years, he could be beasting and he and Kobe could be running the league...or he could be a bust. You just don't know. I was hoping for more help for right now, as opposed to 2-3 years from now. But at the very least, he's 7'0 295 lbs, so Phil should tell him to just go in there and bang. Don't worry about offense, just rebound and play defense.

Don't know anything about the guard they got, probably won't make the team. They still have trade bait with Slava, Jumaine, Devean, Walton, and Cook. They still need a point guard, who they can pick up in free agency. It's not as bad as it seems, but it could be better...

Waldini:

Those 5 guys you just named as trade bait, who is going to take them? The only one who draws some interest is George and I'm being generous. I liked the Turiaf pick, I'm just not sure how he will fit in.

Never heard of VonWafer prbly b/c he played bball at a football school :-). I'm optimistic as the next person but to hear you take a high schooler b/c he "was awesome" in workouts doesnt cut it. It be different had they been pumping this cat up like Lebron, Amare, Garnett, etc but they didn't. I never heard of him until a month ago when UConn announced this dude was considering the NBA. And then I'm reading reports that folks are comparing him to a young Shaq. Sorry folks, a young Shaq doesnt go #10 in the draft, he goes #1. EVERY. FRIGGIN. TIME.

You're right the jury is out but Kupchak is no Jerry West. Sigh, maybe, Ijust need to stop livin in da past :-)

Da Realist:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

i got two words for you...STACEY KING.

No comments: