Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Talkin' Bout The U

Gangsta D:

http://www.fanblogs.com/miami/005567.php

All this is is talk. It doesn't matter one way or the other. We will find out if Wright is worthy, if the running game is back, if the defense is crucial again. I think expectations should be tempered. I don't think we can make a run at the Rose Bowl, because we probablywill lose one game, but no more than one. Nevertheless, I would kill quite a few people to be able to see the 'U play 'SC for the nat'l title game. I can't even comprehend the amount of speed that would be on the field. It would probably be the highest rated title game. Ahh well, one can only hope...

Da Realist:

i'm just excited that my favorite season is now uponus. it will take a pack of wild dogs to get me out of the house on the weekends now. i'm twice blessed because Da Wife's a big college football fan too. so not only does she condone it, she's right there with me.

No comments: