Tuesday, October 25, 2005

UT Suffering

Waldini:

Gerald Riggs is out for the reason due to injuries to his lower leg and ankle. Man, I added Nate Dogg to this email cuz I know he is feelin the same pain right now too :-)

Da Realist:

well, it ain't like he's missing out on a magical season. i'm sure georgia or alabama fans are feeling a little bit worse because their season had potential. smokey already lost 3 games...it's such a waste because your defense is one of the best in the country. i'd love to see usc play against that defense.

Nate Dogg:

I didn't see the game - although I have it on tape - but I hear Foster did well in replacing Riggs after he went down. I hope this is a blessing in disguise for next year. Just think, if you play the woulda, coulda, shoulda game...beat Bama and Florida this year (which is within reason), they are still in the running for the East. I think Florida is going to give UGA their first lost this week, which is unfortunate b/c I was pulling for UGA to win the conference. I think UT needs a fresh start at Offensive Coordinator next year...just athought.

Waldini:

See Realist, what I told you before the season, it's the offensive coordinator. Things have not been right since David Cutcliffe left to go coach Ole Miss. Randy Chavis runs the same predictable offense every game.

1 and 10 - traditional pro form set, halfback read up the middle
2 and 8 - I formation, halfback slam to the left
3 and 9 (after losing a yd or 2) - shotgun formation with 4 receivers, 1back, WR cross down the middle...may audible for a HB draw

And you know what? It never works :-(.....

No comments: