Monday, June 25, 2007

Kupchak! I'm Warning You...


Gangsta D:

If the Lakers draft Josh McRoberts, I may fly out to LA and play AC to Kobe's OJ. I will reign down on LA with great wrath and furious anger!!

Waldini:

Yea btw Dime, NBADraft.net, NBAExpress, CNNSI, etc everyone has varying reports on who the Lakers take. When I first saw McRoberts as a possibility, I went "Please tell me you are joking". I have heard Crittenton being mentioned b/c of his size as a PG. The only downside is that he didnt live up to his potential at GT. If he's available and the Lakers take him, hopefully he'll turn out like Mo Williams who also disappointed at 'Bama but has done pretty good in the pros...

Gangsta D:

If they draft Crittendon, then what do you do with Farmar? Is he getting traded to Chicago with Kobe? lol

Waldini:

haha :-)

they think Farmar is best suited to a backup PG role, which I tend to agree with. I dont know...the Lakers have MANY issues to address and PG is just one of them.

Gangsta D:

Yeah, but they spent a 1st round pick on him last year. If they draft a PG and keep Farmar, or draft McRoberts? Kupchak better not walk outside by himself:)

No comments: