Friday, November 30, 2007

Who Ya Got?!?


Picks:

Numero Uno 47-30
Mr. Bojangles 40-37
Super Fan #23 38-39

Gangsta D:

I can't believe Waldini had a perfect week. First one all season. I guess the sun does shine on a dog's ass some days. Well fellas, we can keep this thing up for one more week and pick these 7 games in the hopes that I'll go ofer. Or we can just call it now. Makes no difference to me. What sayeth the congregation?

Waldini:

BC-V Tech - Hokies
LSU-UT - Tigers
Mizzou-OU - Sooners
USC-UCLA - Trojans
Army-Navy - MidShipmen
Cal-Stanford - Golden Bears
UW-Hawaii - Rainbows

See I was going to pass you a compliment in fantasy football but the comments below ended that dream. You can have this FREE pick 'em. Just make your check out to Four Horsemen when I take you and the rest of those jabronis money in 3 weeks

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Gangsta D:

Tech
LSU
Mizzou
USC
Navy
Cal
UW

Da Realist:

Virginia Tech
LSU
Missouri
USC
Navy
Cal
Hawaii

No comments: