Saturday, December 29, 2007

King Shit Talker - The Redux

I still think this is some funny shit. Any day I can take a shot at Whitlock is a good day.

So, I was listening to my group's last album the other day and got a brilliant idea. We have a track on there where we just let Waldini talk shit for like 8-9 minutes over a beat. I thought, "Hey this track is great. If I cut it to three minutes and put images on top of the vocals, that would make it spectacular!" So yeah, I put this little thingamajig together. Damn thing nearly drove me nuts, though. At any rate, check it out. I take some good natured jabs at Mariotti and Whitlock. OK, maybe they're not so good natured.




P.S. I know I have too much time on my hands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was undoubtably one of my favorite posts of the year. We need more sh*t talking over a mad chill beat....

Gangsta D said...

Thanks kid. I agree. Maybe I can convince Waldini to gives us a sequel this year:)