Friday, June 06, 2008

Willis Reed, Clay, A Fox, A Hound, A Panda

Waldini:

I could sense Realist rolling his eyes along with me as I heard Mark Jackson, Stuart Scott, and others refer to Pierce's return to the court as shades of Willis Reed :-(

Da Realist:

DAMN you were dead on!!!

Waldini:

Sometimes you just know these things....I have to swear off watching ESPN for awhile because of that. It wasn't even Birdish (circa '91)

Gangsta D:

You're assuming that the 30 secs of the game he watched, coincided with that moment:)

Da Realist:

Sign of the apocolypse...

I watched the 2nd half of last night's game, but...

I requested the day off to watch Nadal vs Djokovic in today's semifinal at Roland Garros!

Gangsta D:

Nadal can't lose, so why bother?

Da Realist:

I'm still holding out hope...

If Djokovic can somehow extend him to 5 grueling sets...Federer may just have a chance

By the way...before i get back to the match...

If the trailers are any indication, Kung Fu Panda is going to be HILARIOUS.

Gangsta D:

You think Kung Fu Panda is gonna be hilarious?!? Can it match the adventure of "The Fox & The Hound?" This newfangled 3-D animation is bogus. It's all pixel-y, artificial, and corporate. It can't match the animation of the 80's. Those movies had heart, warmth, and passion. These new cartoons make me wanna vomit in a bucket, burn the bucket, and piss on the ashes.

Waldini:

You didn't like "The Incredibles"? That was a good movie. Not all of them are half bad. But if it makes you feel better "I'm a Fox, I'm a hoooouunnnnd dog"

Gangsta D:

You must not have got much sleep last night. You usually pick up on my sarcasm:)

Da Realist:

Thanks for jinxing the match...

Gangsta D:

Yep, totally my fault. Has nothing to do with the fact that Nadal is unbeatable on clay:)

1 comment:

婷婷 said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much, thank you!
By the way, do you like Burberry Polos, which are very chic, especially the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing sports, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
We are the outlet of Wholesale Polo Shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts on sale,these products are best-seller in our store cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsToday is Christmas, and our products also have a corresponding discount activitiesWholesale Polo Shirts -50% OFF,cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsSo if you love these, you should not miss our store, we can meet what you want, and you can find many surprise in our store