Thursday, September 11, 2008

The '06 Rose Bowl Was A LONG Time Ago

Waldini:

I know you hate him Gangsta but his article is interesting. As a Titans fan, you know I'm not thrilled. Btwn the reports of him quitting on Sun, to the police going to his house on Mon, to his mama issuing a statement on Wed, it's not good.

I don't agree with everything in Whitlock's paper b/c he generalizing on a few subjects. But overall, makes ya think

Gangsta D:

I don't hate Young Vince. That's just your insecurity as a Titans fan talking. I'll decline to read the article, for obvious reasons. But I'll say this. Maybe the dude just has some stuff going on his head that trumps his job. I think he's a sympathetic figure. Maybe he's incapable of dealing with the pressures of being an NFL QB, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Just because you're 6-5, with a strong arm, and can run doesn't mean you're automatically going to be able to handle what he has to handle. It doesn't make him anything other than human.

But as a QB, he does suck:)

Waldini:

Thanks for the pep talk Coach Cardigan.

Gangsta D:

It's not my fault, my team is LOADED:)

No comments: