Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who You Got?!?


Miami vs Va Tech

Waldini: Another one of those wacky ACC matchups. CANES

Gangsta D: Miami has the most raw talent in the ACC. Talent doesn't always come through in a pinch. Against the Hokies, it will. I'm hoping for a big win, but I'll take a squeaker.

Realist: Miami

UF vs S. Cack

Waldini: FLORIDA. No explanation besides see games against LSU, Georgia

Gangsta D: The Cocks have a strong defense. I hate Florida. UPSET ALERT!!! I think the Ole Ball coach gets it done. I have no facts to support this, just an overwhelming desire to see Florida fail.

Realist: SCarolina

UT vs KU

Waldini: Reesing has been just ok this yr. McCoy has been off the charts this year. So what if the game's being played in Lawrence. TEXAS

Gangsta D: The Jayhawks can put up points, but the Horns will be too tough.

Realist: Texas

BC vs FSU

Waldini: I'm going to continue to keep riding the Tallahassee Train. FLORIDA ST

Gangsta D: FSU looks to be legit this year. BC just blanked ND, but that doesn't really mean anything. Noles in a tough one.

Realist: FSU

UNC vs Maryland

Waldini: see Miam-Vtech comments. MARYLAND

Gangsta D: I need Maryland to win in order for the Canes to have a shot at Tampa, so there you go.

Realist: NCarolina

UK-Vandy

Waldini: Wow, I never thought in my short Commission years, this game would be on here as part of the pick 'em. You sure this isn't for basketball or baseball :-). KENTUCKY

Gangsta D: Yes, UK-Vandy was a curious choice. What did you want? Bama-Miss St?
The Cats gave UGA all they could handle last week, so I'm going with Kentucky.

Realist: Kentucky

1 comment:

婷婷 said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much, thank you!
By the way, do you like Burberry Polos, which are very chic, especially the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing sports, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
We are the outlet of Wholesale Polo Shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts on sale,these products are best-seller in our store cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsToday is Christmas, and our products also have a corresponding discount activitiesWholesale Polo Shirts -50% OFF,cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsSo if you love these, you should not miss our store, we can meet what you want, and you can find many surprise in our store