Sunday, August 09, 2009

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel

Da Realist:

DAMN, I forgot how dirty this dude was.

Malone isn't just vicious, he gets away with it! Over the years, the NBA has consistently overlooked Malone and his dirty play.

Waldini:

This link was tight, how did you find this? Man, I knew about some of these incidents but not all. Definitely was a dirty dude, wonder when Stockton's "tribute" is coming :-)

Oh yea, funny enough Marshall would end up playing with Malone a few years after that incident so I guess all was forgiven.

Da Realist:

Someone sent it to me.

I'm with you. I knew he was dirty, but I forgot half the things on this list. And even the things I knew...I didn't know all the details. That game where he laid out Isiah Thomas...I saw the highlights but the game was never broadcast nationally so I didn't see the circumstances surrounding it.

I DO, however, remember how he knocked out David Robinson. That was just ugly. I do feel good that coward never won a ring.

No comments: