Thursday, November 12, 2009

No Calibos?!? Bump This!


Gangsta D:

Clash Of The Titans Trailer

Waldini:

I didn't see the Cracken :-(. You can forget about it LOL

Da Realist:

Looks like Calibos is in it.

However, the film is going in a new direction. It's cool, because these Greek mythology stories have 1000 different variations anyway. I can't wait. Can you imagine this story with "Lord of the Rings" type special effects?

Waldini:

I did like the way the new Medusa looked....

Maybe I'm just a dude who longs for the past too much. They have so many 80s remakes coming out - this, Red Dawn, or have come out - Land of the Lost, Last House on the Left, I'm just a little skeptical. Visual effects look great, just worried about the plot....Heck I even learned they are remaking the horror film Silent Night, Deadly Night, which the original scared the shit out of me when I first saw it....

1 comment:

婷婷 said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much, thank you!
By the way, do you like Burberry Polos, which are very chic, especially the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing sports, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
We are the outlet of Wholesale Polo Shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts on sale,these products are best-seller in our store cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsToday is Christmas, and our products also have a corresponding discount activitiesWholesale Polo Shirts -50% OFF,cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsSo if you love these, you should not miss our store, we can meet what you want, and you can find many surprise in our store