Monday, June 20, 2005

Speed Round - College Football II

Waldini:

See there you go bringin up the past. But I can go Back to the Future too :-). When was the last time FSU and Tenn met in a game? Oh that's right, that was the Fiesta Bowl in Jan '99. And what happened...When was the last time Miami and Tenn met in a game? Oh that's right, that was a regular season game in the Orange Bowl in '03. And what happened... Anytime you mention a Spurrier anti-Vol comment, I immediately switch to Darth Waldo :-)

Da Realist:

you know, i remember our starting quarterback not even playing that game! but that's ok, you can have your one championship.

Waldini:

we got the same amount as you hombre....2 I love that "our starting QB" didnt play comment every time we bring up this comment. But your Defense let you down (Rolle getting burned repeatedly by Price) as much as the offense.

Da Realist:

you beat a team run by marcus outzen. and when was the first championship? 1972?

Waldini:

Doesn't matter bottom line they won the same amount. And like I told D about Miami, I will tell you the same thing, Tenn won the same amount of national championships as FSU in the past ten yrs...ONE.

Now if we are talking 15-20 yrs, you have a good argument :-) And it's not my fault Outzen never developed as QB, Weinke got hurt, etc, etc. All I know is two teams walked into the Fiesta Bowl looking for titles, and one team walked out with the right to be called champion. And that my friend was WHOOOOOO, that Tenn Volunteers. Schiavone, winners win and WOOOOOO losers lose. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm headed to the limo to show 60 women why they call me the 60 min man :-)

Da Realist:

HILARIOUS! :-D the nature boy!

No comments: