Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So!!!!!

Gangsta D:

OK, so you were both right about OSU and UT. So what? I guess Comp Sci Hoes stick together. Yeah I said it!!!!

Waldini:

Don't be mad Twoinnnee :-)

Realist, I didnt call you back because I was so heated when the crew went down 21-0, that I switched to playing PS2 and watching VH1 Hip Hop honors at the same time. Periodicially I check the game's score and when it became 24-21, I started watching fully again. When Riggs punched it in in OT, I was stoked and I told my wife to tell herLouisiana family that WINNERS WIN, LOSERS LOSE, hahahahaha

Nate Dogg called me shortly afterwards and I said it was a good day

D, I still dont know why you picked Iowa. They are highly overrated.

Da Realist:

i sat and watched that whole ugly game. the only reason i kept watching was because i knew that even though it was 21-0, lsu scored 14 of those off stupid tennessee turnovers. lsu was playing with so much emotion in that first half, i thought it would take a toll on them in the end. sure enough, lsu players started cramping in the 3rd quarter. i just think it was too much to overcome. the emotion of a night game in tiger stadium, not enough conditioning (they only played one game prior) and the weight of all of louisiana on their backs as they tried to win this for them.

that being said...that sound you just heard was erik ainge officially losing his starting spot for this year. just like last year. what's potential if you don't produce? that flea flicker deep in his own endzone to a crowd of lsu defenders to make it 21-0 was the most boneheaded play i have ever seen (this side of nate newton's thanksgiving gift). and i went through four years of CHRIS RIX!

Gangsta D:

You mean Leon Lett. Nate's biggest bonehead play was being caught with 200 pounds of weed...TWICE.

Da Realist:

yeah, you're right. now THAT is the most boneheadedplay i've ever seen!

Waldini:

Dude when Ainge threw that shovel pass from the endzone, I literally leaped ouf of my dinner table chair and was like What da eff??? They want him to be Peyton so bad but he's not. They are rushing him to stardom and honestly dude is mediocre at best right now. He can improve but I'm tired of Fulmer and Co trying to shove him down our throats week after week.

No comments: