Monday, May 15, 2006

Must See TV

Waldini:

-'Sheed guarantees a victory in Game 4, then goes on to say the Pistons will win this series. Think the Pistons will back it up 2nite? I actually like him calling out the Cavs and his subtle way of saying that team is not on his team's level.

- Suns and Clips are going 6. Sam I am went retro last with a near triple double. I didnt see the game so I dont know if he did that dance I like.

- As Realist has said numerous times in the past, I'm on the 'wagon with him after watching this game. The Nets are soft. This is not a great Heat team but they are about to close this series in a few days. Horrible showing and more disappointing series.

- Remember before the season magazines were saying the Spurs could win 70 games with "all that firepower" And after last season's Finals win, they were saying they were a dynasty in the making with all those young stars. Now what do the media experts say...The Spurs are old and hurting. ridiculous. I dont like the Mavs but I like Avery so I dont know how I
should root in this one

- Oh yea, we all know about the Barkley-Bryant text messages. How about Kobe is gonna be on TNT's pregame show on Wed? Must see TV?


Da Realist:

remind me never to go on vacation again. i'm having a good time, but there is nothing like the comfort of home.

sheed guaranteeing a 'W' means nothing because he's right. the cavs aren't that good. i'm surprised they won one.

suns and clips may just go 7.

don't the heat know all they gotta do is knock vince carter down one time and he turns into dell ellis? they let that dude get all the way to the rim every time. i'm surprised by riley on this one.

the spurs will still win this series.

kobe and the chuckster will be must-see tv. i should be home by then and i will definitely tune in. i don't know if kobe wants to get in a war of words with charles barkley. he might just want to leave it alone, but we'll see.


Gangsta D:

Yep, there's nothing like you're own bed. I just spent the weekend in Miami/Ft Lauderdale and had a blast. But God knows I couldn't wait to get back to my pillow:)

Kobe will probably be playful with Chuck, try to disarm him with humor. Kobe may be a lot of things, but he isn't stupid. he realizes nothing good can come from him trying to go toe to toe with Chuck B.


Waldini:

Kobe could just do what the Jet usually does and just remind Chuck B of the ring count :-)

Naw, should be all fun and games but you never know

No comments: