Monday, May 22, 2006

Skip To My Lou

Waldini:

It must be Apocalypse when I forward a Skip Bayless article...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/060522&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos1

Gangsta D:

I couldn't beleive that Skip and I actually agree on something. What's the world coming to? Next thing you know, Stephen A will start talking like a rational human being.

Da Realist:

don't hate on skip.

Gangsta D:

If I'd never heard him speak, I may find him more favorable. But it's that petulant, whining, know-it-all, holier-than-thou voice of his that makes me want to peal my fingernails off with a pair of salad tongs. Every time I read his column I hear his voice, and in turn want to do something terrible to a puppy. Of course, maybe the fact that he was highly critical of the Cowboys in the '90's may have something to do with it too:)

No comments: