Thursday, February 22, 2007

Kharma Initiative

Gangsta D:

At some point in their respective seasons, all my teams have sucked...and sucked very hard. The U lost four in a row and had to play on the Smurf Turf. The 'Boys lost four out of their last five and gagged in Seattle. The Lakers have lost 6 in a row, while being swept by Charlotte and Cleveland. Is this God punishing me for all the sh*t I've talked for the past 15 years? At least Georgetown is playing well right now, but even they sucked in the beginning of the year. Is there even a faint glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel? Maybe we get Kwame, Luke, and Vlad healthy for a playoff run. But maybe we're out of the playoffs by the time that happens. Dallas has a new coaching staff. Will TR-808 regain the form he had in the middle of the season or will he revert? Will the defense STOP SOMEBODY PLEASE!?! Can Randy Shannon and Patrick Nix light a fire under Kyle Wright? Will we have receivers who can run AND seperate from defenders? These are uncertain times for me. I feel cold and alone...

Da Realist:

WHAT? the lakers lost to portland last night???

I may have to give up my sports fan card if i keep missing these moments. they were up 6 in the 3rd when i decided to hang it up and go to bed, thinking there is no way they lose to portland at home.


Gangsta D:

They were down 104-96 with 1:40 to go, so I assume they lost. Unless Kobe went wild with threes...

Waldini:

Naw they lost 112-108. I saw the score this morning and just threw my hands up. Injuries is one thing but they play NO defense. They get Boston at home on Friday. They lose that one, then I'm going into hiding....

Don't sweat it D, it just aint your yr...Remember I endured the Vols going 5-7 (including a home loss to Vandy), G'town going to the NIT, Titans going 4-12, and the Lakers not qualifying for the playoffs. Truss, I figured the only way my teams could go is up. Vols rebounded this yr (although choked against PSU), G'town has reeled off 11 straight (Big game at home against Pitt on Sat), Titans made a run but finished better than expected and the Lakers were doing good until 2007 came....

Never apologize for talking shit :-). It's a great release exercise and there's nothing better than irritating, annoying, and pissing off someone who's doing the same thing to you...

No comments: