Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Don't Respect Your Face!

Da Realist:

You were whining earlier about the duke cheap shot. what about your boy?

Gangsta D:

I take it you mean Kobe's hit on Ginobli? To me, it's akin to Reggie Miller sticking out his feet when he took jumpshots in order to get the foul. Not in the same class. Now if you mean his hit on Mike Miller last year, well that's not in the same class etiher because he was DEFINITELY trying to hurt Mike:) Got any more? I take your fu**ing bullets!!!! I take your fucking bullets!!!!

Da Realist:

Last night...before the first overtime. Watch the highlights on here

Gangsta D:

No thanks. I'm obstaining from Laker highlights for a good week or two. I don't need the headaches. I'll be back in time for the playoffs, if we make it. But sight unseen, I'm sure Kobe deserves a 5 game suspension for whatever he did...

Da Realist:

He may get suspended again. same foul as the one on ginobli. and i agree, it's the same purpose as reggie miller's "dead leg" -- to draw a foul

Gangsta D:

Great. No Kobe, Lamar, Luke, or Vlad. That should be an exciting game. At least kwame is back. Maybe he can throw a cake in the opposing center's face to catch him off guard.

Waldini:

I'm with D...I didnt even know they played last night until I peeped the scoreboard on NBA TV. Watching your highlight only made it worse. I dont know if either of you knew this but the Lakers are tied with Memphis for the worst record in the league since the All-star break.

They keep talking about how no one wants to face LA in the playoff but I'm like which laker team are you talking about. Cuz right now that team is going nowhere in the playoffs.

Da Realist:

Haven't you been watching long enough to know the regular season means nothing? absolutely nothing. just get in. every team is flawed -- even dallas. i don't believe y'all will win it all, but c'mon...there really isn't a "dominant" team out there right now. even phoenix had to struggle to beat you guys at home the other day.

Gangsta D:

If we get in and we're healthy, we can beat anyone. But six weeks is a long way away, and a lot can happen. God, is Scottie Pippen the savior?!? I'm gonna go vomit in a bucket, stare at it intently, then vomit again.

No comments: