Thursday, March 22, 2007

Crazy Ass Cane Fans

<a href=Gangsta D:

My wife and I are expecting as well. July 25 actually. He is a my predicament. My wife really likes the name Noel but wants to pronounce it NOLE. So dude on her favorite show Felicity hasd this name. I obviously have been 100% against this name for it goes against everything that I believe in. She keeps asking for a reason why I dont want the name. When i tell her about FSU, she thinks its stupid. I need help.
Posted by: jimmy | March 22, 2007 at 13:16


This is the kind of thing I was talking about yesterday. Craziness....

Da Realist:

that's the funniest thing i read today. where did you get this? a canes board? this sounds like something from gatorbait. :-)

Waldini:

That is straight up retarded....is it really that deep GANGSTA?

Gangsta D:

Sun-sentinal hurricanes blog. That's nothing. I'm a diehard 'Cane fan, but these dudes take it WAY too seriously sometimes.

Waldini:

That would be like 'Toya wanting to name our son Howard and me saying HELL NAW

[note: Mrs. Waldini went to Howard University]

Gangsta D:

So I guess M. Bison Waldo was out of the question huh?

No comments: