Monday, May 07, 2007

The Ultimate Warrior Scares The Shit Out Of Me

Gangsta D:

I gotta go with Macho Man. Miss Elizabeth puts him over the top.

Da Realist:

i gotta ask this. ultimate warrior has a comic strip shown at the bottom. there is some musclebound guy ripping off his pants standing over a fat guy on the left hand side. THERE IS SOME WHITE STUFF ON THE FAT GUYS FACE. is that...???

please tell me you noticed this.

Gangsta D:

I noticed it and tried to move on immediately. Thanks for pointing it out:)

Da Realist:

LMAO... my curiosity just wouldn't let me get past it.

Gangsta D:

Is this what it's come to? Guys pontificating about possible homoerotic cartoons involving once glorious icons of wrestling. Can it get any worse than this?

Da Realist:

possibly homoerotic? unless you're spiderman, i can't imagine anything else that could look like that.

i just want someone to tell me WTF that cartoon is about. that's the funniest thing i've seen in a while.

btw, this is why i was more into the nwa/wcw wrestling as opposed to wwf.



No comments: