Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Omega Supreme Was A Pimp

Gangsta D:

This is gonna sound like the hyperbolic rantings of a madman, but for some reason I'm getting "Best Movie Of All Time" vibes from Transformers. I know it's not gonna be in the same class as The Godfather or movies of that ilk. But I'm just looking at it from a popcorn, summer tentpole standpoint. In terms of bang for your buck, I think it has potential to be the best. Just from some of the recent tv spots, the action looks RETARDED!! Prime pulling out his sword on Megatron?!? Are you kidding me! I think I'm gonna turn into an 8 year old kid next week.



Da Realist:

boo. i guess it depends on what you're looking for when you watch the movie.

Gangsta D:

What are you complaining about? You know you're gonna get the senior citizen discount when you go see it:) My Spidey sense is telling me this is gonna be the best thrill ride in years.

Da Realist:

i have a feeling too much emphasis is going to be on the action and not enough on the CHARACTERS. we'll see...

Gangsta D:

IT'S TRANSFORMERS!!!! Who cares about the characters? Lol Just give me a Prime-Megatron smackdown, and PLENTY of explosions. Have you seen the shots of Starscream transforming in mid air while firing missiles?!? Just give me mayhem, baby. Just give me mayhem.

Waldini:

This is the only movie that this summer that I was admanant about seeing in the theaters. I told wifey I don't care what is going on, but we will be in the theaters. Even if it means being that family that pisses off other people in the audience with a crying baby :-).

Gangsta D:

Just put some whiskey in his bottle. That'll knock him out. My sister and I got the liquor treatment, and we turned out fine:)

If you're between 25-35 years old this movie is a must see, or your health insurance should be revoked.

Da Realist:

i'm not sure i'll see it. seriously.

No comments: