Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yeah, We Don't Really Give A Shit About Hockey

Waldini:

Hooray Hooray, the Mighty Ducks have finally done it! They've brought the Stanley Cup to Southern California. Neidermayer, Selanne, etc they broke out the Flying V for the Magic Kingdom Family

Long Live lady Bing

Gangsta D:

I didn't realize you and Snoop were so into Hockey? lol

Waldini:

You didnt see me behind him, Owen Wilson, and Kate Hudson :-)

Gangsta D:

Nope. So did you start crip walking when the final gun sounded?

Waldini:

I was going to but lil man was sleeping in my arms. It was a decision of waking him up suddenly, then having to spend an hr to get him back to sleep or just do a silent "Woof woof" and imagine myself crip walking in the stands with the fans....I chose the latter

I can get you a Teemu signed jersey if you want

Gangsta D:

Nah I'm good. I'm a Paddy Roy fan myself.

Waldini:

What is he 50 now :-)? I think it's time for him and the Dominator to join the retirement club with Super Mario and the Great one

Gangsta D:

I believe he has retired. I think he spends most of his time carving dentures out of soap.

No comments: