Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Daily Wade Hate


Gangsta D:

He said what?

When you have to facilitate and when you have to quote-on-quote, get your own," Wade said. "As a point guard, there's not many plays that's ran for you and you have to go score. When I'm at the 2, there's plays that's ran for me and I can get a couple of easy buckets, get a couple of easy opportunities. But as a point guard, you have to make a lot of things happen. So that's why it takes more out of you than the
off-guard.
Geez, someone sounds mad selfish and unable to grasp good grammar:) I thought Flash was a team player, willing to do anything to help the team. Interesting that he's more interested in having plays run for him. Hmmm....

Da Realist:

sounds like he's just stating the difference between the 1 and the 2. no hidden messages.

kobe got y'all messed up.

Gangsta D:

Right! You're absolutely right.

He doesn't want to play the point, is...the point. He doesn't want to play the point for the reasons listed below. His team SUCKS at the PG position right now. They're thinking of bringing in Brevin Knight or Franchise. Wade could be the "team player" everyone makes him out to be and embrace the opportunity, or he could do what he's doing. If a player the media isn't blowing, doesn't have to be Kobe, said the same thing he'd be castigated.

Waldini:

Stop sippin' on that haterade pimpin. He's just expressing his desire to do what's best for the team. He epitomizes the true essence of an NBA champion. Everyone in the league should take note of his diatribe and let it become the mantra that they follow for the season (You hear me Kobe...)

Gangsta D:

You're right. My hatred has blinded me. I should personally apologize to Flash-in-The-Pan.

Waldini:

On behalf of the Flash Fan Club, I accept your apology. Now go forth young man and let your hate be no more. And make sure you wear the white tee shirt to the next game to show your love.

Gangsta D:

How about I show up with my shoulder in a sling, sitting in a wheelchair?

Waldini:

wrap a bandage around your head and I can set up with a pic with Flash himself after the game to show his human side. I might even throw in his wife wearing the same leopard cat suit she wore on Christmas day if you act right.

Da Realist:

dang... you cut the boy no slack. and you are a fan of the biggest actor in hollywood!