Thursday, October 11, 2007

Who You Got? (Thursday Edition)

FSU vs Wake

Gangsta D: Oooh. Revenge game. The 'Noles got smoked, on their home field, by 30 last year. Bowden shut out at home? Maybe it was the all black uniforms they decided to wear in 90 DEGREE HEAT! At any rate, Xavier "The Savior" seems to have the Noles back on track. No one has been arrested this week, so we're all good there. Wake started off shaky but
are back over .500. It's a Thursday game, and if Rix were still playing I'd go with Wake by two TDs. But somehow I think FSU pulls this one out. Of course, I'm not gonna be terribly broken up if I'm wrong:)

Da Realist: I'm going with the Noles. We were banged up last year and that spread attack KILLED us but we'll be ready this time. Notice how everyone seems to work a little harder on offense now that Xavier's back there. My thoughts? The coaches name the starter, the players name the leader. For some reason, the players didn't believe in Drew Weatherford. That makes a difference. It would help greatly if we can find a way to get Antone Smith going. Our offense is still a work in progress, but the D gives us field position and maybe even a couple of scores. FSU

We'll have 10 days to get ready for the Canes at Doak.

Waldini: The numbers tell me I need to go with WF in order to catchup. But my Spider sense tells me that Lee is going to lead these boys to another W. Noles win on the road.

No comments: