Friday, December 21, 2007

Pro Wrestling Is Full Of Stereotypes? Nah...

Gangsta D:

Pretty dead on:)


Ah, professional wrestling. I ask you: is there a better way for an impressionable young man to develop deep-seeded prejudices that will irreversibly shape the way he sees the world for the rest of his life? I think not.
Waldini:

Where did you find this, LOL? Very dead on......

Da Realist:

Are you serious??? Iron Sheik is CRAZY :-D

Gangsta D:

You didn't know? Sheik is on that Syrian weed:)

Da Realist:

This is the funniest thing i've read/seen in a long ass time. LOL... Did y'all click all the links?

Did you SEE the promo with Kamala??? LMAO!!!

Gangsta D:

I remember seeing them live. It's hilarious when you're a kid watching this stuff, and your mom gives disapproving looks and comments, and you're like "what's her problem?" Then 20 years later you realize how effed up things really were. I remember watching Great American Bash '87 and some black wrestler got his hair shaved, and Tony Shiavone said "Break out the Brillo Pads." My mom went off, but I had no idea what the big deal was. Of course, now I know:)

Waldini:

Damn, I may need to stop pumpin Schiavone after that comment.

Gangsta D:

Nah, he just had one "Imus moment." He's a God of broadcasting. You can't kill the guy for one slip of the tongue:)

Waldini:

Fair point....I can watch my Four Horseman DVD without malice again.



No comments: