Friday, December 05, 2008

Bitter Much?


Waldini:

I wonder what Bruce's reaction is to his ex-wife's new business venture.

Da Realist:

Tacky. She's making more of an ass out of herself than him.

Waldini:

My thing is was it really necessary to come at him like that? I don'tknow what he did to her but dayum, this is on some waiting to exhale shit.

Da Realist:

She should just move on with her life. Why does she want everyone toknow she's a bitter old woman? 15% off if you receive alimony?? Allshe's doing is showing how miserable and upset she is.

Waldini:

you caught that too right :-) That's just wrong. Of course she'll end upon Oprah, the View or some similar type show and get kudos for being anindependent woman.

Gangsta D:

Reason #4080 why I'll never get married. Ya'll can have it:)

Waldini:

It ain't that bad man. It's not like wifey is about to open a sports barcalled Ben Dover

Gangsta D:

With my luck and my family's marital history, my wife would probablyopen a restaurant called "Fuck Diallo." lol

Waldini:

I'm trademarking that now :-).

No comments: