Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Rogue's Gallery: Mum-Ra, Snakes Eyes, & A Helmet-less Destro



Da Realist:

Classic.



Gangsta D:

I hope Snarf isn't in the big screen adaptation...if it ever comes out.

Waldini:

Ancient Spirits of Hollywood do NOT transform this old cartoon into a LIIIIVEEE adaptation AaRRGGHGHGH

Gangsta D:

It all depends on the makeup. If the makeup looks janky, it's gonna suck. But if Rick Baker does it, and it looks dope, you can't tell me you wouldn't be first in line to see it. It would be EPIC. But it just depends on how the characters look.

Waldini:

I'm not gonna say I will never see it b/c I had very negative thoughts on transformers before it came, saw it, and loved it (I'm so there for Transformers 2). I just saw the GI Joe trailer, also am not feeling seeing it but who knows, never say never.

I mean they got GI Joe this summer, Voltron on the horizon, and Thundercats soon after.

Gangsta D:

I just want to see Snake Eyes vs Storm Shadow and I'll be good. The rest looks like Ehhhhh. Destro without the helmet? All righty then. I'm sure we'll see it at some point in the movie, but he's just not Destro withthout the helmet:)

Waldini:

Man do you remember how hard it was to find the Original Snake Eyes and
Storm Shadow in the toy store :-) ?

Gangsta D:

No. Cause I got neither! Lol I did have Shipwreck though:)

No comments: