Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Waldini's Rant: Bitter Is Best Served With Krispy Kreme


Waldini:

I'm starting to see I'm more and more like Realist everyday. We both from the South, married, got kids, are Com Sci Hoez, and like Bojangles (He's frontin in public D but he tells me he's a sucker for Bo Berry Biscuits). I say this b/c I remember him expressing disgust on the NBA Awards, and I'm starting to feel the same...

MVP - Pretty much Lebron's to lose but I wish folks would stop saying he's doing more with less on his team. If that less includes a 3 time All Star (Zydrunas), a 4 time Defensive player of the Year/former champ (Big Ben), a #1 overall pick (Joe Smith), and current/former All

Stars (Wally's World, Mo Williams), then I'm scared of what more means. I'm loving Wade's comeback season but his inclusion in the MVP debate is retarded. Kobe put up the same numbers in '06, cat finished a distant 5th. This ain't the MLB

Defense - I almost choked when someone said Garnett was the best defensive player in the game today? Best? as in the top of the heap? Yea he made Boston's team defense better but best individual defensive player? I guess it's all marketing these days

Rookie - I rarely get caught up in this anymore b/c the race is normally over after a month. Don't think so, go look at the past winners. Name at least 2 people that challenged the ROY in each year...I'm daring you

Yea I'm ranting and that's cuz I got 3 Krispy Kremes in me....You got a problem with that!

Gangsta D:

My God! What the Hell happened to you? You've aged 20 years since Greyson's birth.

Waldini:

I know man. I finally hit me I was a parent on Sat when I took my son to the play center. Some kid tried to punk him by pushing him down and I told him to get back up, get your toy, and tell that kid no hitting....

Gangsta D:

Soon you'll be wearing shorts and sandals with black socks...

Waldini:

Soon you'll be wearing shorts and sandals with black socks...

No comments: