Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Waldini Distressed - The Sequel!

Waldini:

Alright Ultimate optimist, I want you to tell me why trading Caron Butler, a proven double digit scorer with good upside for Kwame Brown, a big manwho's pretty much useless is a good trade. Inquiring minds wanna know.....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/07/12/truth.rumors.nba/index.html

Gangsta D:

That's why it's called a rumor and not a fact. The fact is trading Caron would be a huge mistake. Trading Devean and/or Walton might not be a bad deal. Kwame has skills and maybe Phil could do something with him. But trading Caron for him would make no sense, unless Phil wants to move Lamar to SF, keep Mihm at C, and start either Tauriaf or Kwame at PF. I wouldn'tdo it, but then again I'm not banging Jeannie Buss and I don't have 9 titles:)

Waldini:

I'm with ya man but dang Caron for Kwame. I'm still not ova taking Bynum and now this. Hopefully these are nothing but rumors b/c unless I am missing something, that's a bad deal. Now I can see Caron and Walton, George or Atkins for Arenas but damn sure not the current proposal. Anyways, sit back and enjoy the show...

Oh yea, you heard LA is going after Antonio Daniels right?

Gangsta D:

Yeah, he wouldn't be a bad pick up. He's big, which Phil likes, and he canplay D and hit shots.

No comments: