Monday, August 15, 2005

Flash Gretzky?

Da Realist:

WHOA! trash talk from wade!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/3876212

Waldini:

I think Shaq must have taken Wade to "private" area of the locker room,told Flash to pull his shorts down and become BenDover. Let;s hope Shaq continues his motivational tour and not slip into Big Mouth I'm Hungry mode, showing up to camp out of shape.

Until he delivers that title 3 times in a row, that other guy is a better player than Flash.

Da Realist:

gentlemen, i think we are in for an old school rivalry between the two. good old fashioned angst between two premier players. none of that friendly fire stuff. we may have the real thing here.

Gangsta D:

Did Wade say that Jason Williams will allow him to shoot more? I thought he was about the "team" game. Why does he want to shoot more? If he's shooting more, is Shaq shooting less? Very interesting, that. It almost sounds like the 2000-2001 season, when Kobe came out guns blazing and everybody was pissed at him. But no, Wade is the anti-Kobe so that's not possible. He'll just be taking more shots in the flow of the game. Yep,I'm sure that's it...

Waldini:

I dont know why you or I even bother trying to justify any of this. It doesn't matter b/c no matter what "the other guy" will always be seen as a cancer. Speaking of cancer, why are my sports headlines dominated by TO now. It's enough to make a sane man crazy....

Gangsta D:

I'm sick of TO and steroid stories. I'd rather talk about hockey. So how do you feel about Gretzky coaching the Coyotes?

Waldini:

Umm....hockey...yea, um...it's back...and ummm, I still wont be watching....ummm, Gretzky,...he should stick to watching reruns of Pro-Stars....:-)

No comments: