Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Getting Too Old For This....


Waldini:

If this had taken place in 2001 as planned, I might have actually chipped in some money at someone's fight party to watch this (notice I didnt say I would pay 100% for this).

Felix Trinidad doesn't speak English so well, yet made his position very clear.

Only one fighter could lure him from retirement: Roy Jones Jr.
But now, I just wish both would stay retired and enjoy the fights like me. Funny how Roy's talking smack about the recent Mayweather-DeLaHoya and Hopkins-Wright fights but I guarantee this fight wont make as much moolah as those two.

Gangsta D:

Negroes are always too late to the party:) Nobody cares about Tito or Roy anymore. In 2000-2001? Fight of the Decade material. Now? I'll catch the highlights on youtube.

Waldini:

What does that say about boxing when this is going to be promoted as one of the major fights in 2008???

Gangsta D:

It says that boxing is brain dead and somebody needs to pull the plug:)

What I don't understand is why doesn't a promoter take some kid off the street, train him to fight, develop an outlandish personality, make up a crazy backstory, and push him on the public. It's such an immoral, unethical idea I can't believe no one in boxing has done it yet:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post a Banner of MyBoxingFans.com on this website

thanks for your help