Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Because Seriously, Who Hasn't Been Caught Having Sex In A Public Bathroom?

Da Realist:

Camp Randall


According to UW Police Officer Gerard Pehler, he was assisting a fan who had fallen due to heat exhaustion when a bystander approached and asked him, "Can you do anything about two having sex in the women's restroom stall?"

"They're going at it pretty good," added the fan.
Gangsta D:

Yeah, I don't get the whole "having sex in the bathroom phenomenon" either. They couldn't wait another couple hours until they got home? Or, why not just go home then? Obviously, they weren't THAT into the game. I love the dude's excuse of "We were only peeing together." I wonder if the cops did a sobriety test, cause you have to be high to think that would work.

Da Realist:

I shouldn't tell you this, but...

I was caught by my dad hunching somebody when i was real young. We were playing "house". :-D in fact, I was too young to even be capable of "doing it" but I wanted to try anyway. Besides we both had all our clothes on. When dad walked in and caught us, I was on top and she was on the floor, I told him we were doing pushups. I never got the chance to explain why she was "facing" me. :-D

Words can't describe the punishment to which i was then subjected.

Gangsta D:

That's hilarious. Quick thinking young man:)

Da Realist:

Not quick enough, obviously. My dad hadn't moved that fast since.

Waldini:

lmao, that's pretty funny....playing house.

Da Realist:

Don't act like y'all ain't never done nothing stupid. house, school, doctor...their all the same. It was a slick way for us boys to "play" with the girls by letting them think we were just playing a game. (reminder... gotta warn Da Kid about those games...)

And yes i know my english is bad. LOL..

Gangsta D:

When I was 5, my mom caught me giving a girl a "massage." I don't think I got punished too harshly. I just couldn't watch tv that night.

I think it's just a natural part of growing up. It didn't turn me into a sex-crazed fiend....well at least not a fiend:)

Waldini:

I remember my boy Jason Brown and me (ages 6) were next door at this lil white girl's house. She wanted to play doctor and had us pull our shorts down. Her mom walked in on us and just saw these two black boys standing up with their t shirts and underroos on and her daughter trying to check our heart rate. We were kindly kicked out that afternoon and that was the last time we every played at Caroline's house.

Gangsta D:

See how ya'll were punished when it was the white chick's fault all along? That's how OJ got caught up:)

Da Realist:

That's funny as hell. at least i was caught by my dad. family... a man that understood a boy's natural curiosity. You got caught by a white woman in the south. And there were TWO of you! I'm surprised you're still here, my brotha. :-D

Waldini:

Maybe that's the reason why I never messed with white girls growing up. Too much drama at an early age.

No comments: