Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Rollin' Wit Da Lench Mob

Gangsta D:

This chick is crazy. All you need to know is that she went to Duke:)




Golf Channel anchor Kelly Tilghman has apologized after saying during Friday's telecast of the PGA Tour's opening event that today's young players should "lynch Tiger Woods in a back alley."
Waldini:

Just waiting for the public "One of my closest friends is black" comment to complete the cycle. And they say racism is non-existent. Shoot we still in denial about it....

Gangsta D:

Nah, now the thing is gonna be: "I'm not racist. I'm voting for Obama!" lol

Waldini:

Someone actually mentioned to me his slogan should be "Obama for ya Mama". Get your peoples Gangsta and Realist. I'm moving to Canada

Gangsta D:

Thems yo people. I'm Cablinuban. I don't have to put up with such suchery:)

No comments: