Thursday, June 26, 2008

What To Do? What To Do?

Waldini:

I'm in the down time of my sports watching as football and basketball are over. I've stopped actively trying to get home in time to watch Around the Horn, PTI, etc and I have not been frequently checking sports sites. I know Wimbledon has started but I honestly don't start caring about the results until the 4th round and beyond. Tiger is out for the year so my interest in golf is zilch. The Olympics are coming but for some reason, I'm not pumped to watch it (even with the Team USA bball announcements)

What to do, what to do. I remember how I used to get geeked to watch the draft on TNT (NBA TV has been replaying some of those drafts). HowEVAH, listening to Screamin A rant about which GM or team is moronic and Dickie V shout out Diaper Dandy on every player just doesn't do it for me

Sports suggestions? Or should I do the anti-negro thing and pick up a book

Gangsta D:

Books? What are they?

I think Stephen A is only doing interviews this year. He's not on the main panel. But yeah, once you get past the top five picks, there's not much to get excited about. But yeah, there isn't much going on. The Olympics just don't have the cache anymore. Do you know who the top sprinters are? I used to watch gymnastics, but if Dominique Dawes isn't shaking it, why watch? I'm going to officially learn to play the piano. I can play simple chords and melodies, but I need to edumacate myself. So, nope no sports suggestions.

Waldini:

Thank goodness for that. But still I don't think I'm going to watch. Even if LA had a decent pick, I still would do something else.

Between him almost starting to talk, almost running, and soon to be in a swim class, I think Tyler is my summer activity lol

Da Realist:

Learn a new language. :-)

I just won a grant to study in Bordeaux, France for 2 weeks. I don't know when I'll go yet but hopefully sometime this summer.

No comments: