Friday, September 26, 2008

Who Ya Got?!?


Me 15-9
Waldini 17-7
Realist 14-10

Bama vs UGA

Waldini: Is Alabama for real? We'll find out Sat. Nick Satan's up there with Urban Liar and Ole Ball Coach on list of coaches I like to root against. GEORGIA

Gangsta D: I still think Bama is overrated. They just haven't showed me that they are a top 10 team. UGA has the total package now. They can run, throw, catch, and stop the run. Plus they're wearing black on saturday. Dawgs.

Realist: UGA

VT vs NU

Waldini: I haven't seen Nebraska play all year, I know nothing about them. VIRGINIA TECH [Update: Alright Gangsta I am going to change one of my picks....VT vs Braska - NEBRASKA :-) What you thought I was going to change to the Vols. Hell naw....]

Gangsta D: The Hokie offense is atrocious. Tyrod Taylor is NOT the answer. I don't know anything about the Cornhuskers but Bo Pellini can coach defense. So I'm looking at a defensive struggle. And I never take Tyrod Taylor on the road in a defensive game. Braska

Realist: Nebraska

FSU vs CU

Waldini: I learned my lesson last week. COLORADO

Gangsta D: As I tried to tell Realist last week, the FSU defense looks pretty damn strong. CU's offense doesn't scare me...but Ponder and Richardson do. FSU gets a bounce from playing 2 hours from home, but the Buffs are the better team.
Realist: Colorado

IL vs PSU

Waldini: Juice ain't enough. PENN ST

Gangsta D: The Juice will be let loose on Joe Pa in an unlikely Big 10 shootout.

Realist: Penn St

UNC vs Miami

Waldini: See FSU vs Colorado. MIAMI

Gangsta D: Come on. Really? Is there a question?

Realist: Miami

UT vs AU

Waldini: Why are you even putting Tenn games on here? AUBURN

Gangsta D: I'm sticking up for Smokey. Auburn hasn't shown me anything this year. The Vols will be playing for Phil's job. Somehow they find a way to pull it out.

Realist: AU

1 comment:

婷婷 said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much, thank you!
By the way, do you like Burberry Polos, which are very chic, especially the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing sports, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
We are the outlet of Wholesale Polo Shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts on sale,these products are best-seller in our store cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsToday is Christmas, and our products also have a corresponding discount activitiesWholesale Polo Shirts -50% OFF,cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsSo if you love these, you should not miss our store, we can meet what you want, and you can find many surprise in our store