Friday, October 03, 2008

Who Ya Got?!?


Ole Miss vs S. Cack

Waldini: If this were early Sept, I'd say slam dunk Spurrier, Smelley, Garcia, etc win this. But Nutt and one-time UT wunderkind Jevan Snead are making this happen in the SEC West. OLE MISS

Gangsta D: Here's the thing about Houston Nutt teams. They can pull off a big upset one week, then look like absolute dogshit the next. Of course, the Cocks have looked like dogshit every week, so there's that. I guess I have to go with the Rebs, but I wouldn't be surprised if Spurrier pulled this one out.

Realist: Ole Miss

Oregon vs USC

Waldini: They're at home and they should be fighting mad. MEN OF TROY

Gangsta D: Trojans. They will have had 10 days to steam over that loss. Oregon has a trumpet player at QB, so many of them have gone down. I think it gets ugly quick.

Realist: USC

tOSU vs 'Sconsin

Waldini: Wells is still banged up and as much hype Pryor got, they still aren't destroying lesser opponents. Bounce back game for Wisconsin. WISCONSIN

Gangsta D: Neither of these teams impress me. Badgers in a close one.

Realist: Tough loss at Michigan last week. They won't let this one get away at home. Wisconsin

AU vs Vandy

Waldini: this is a trap game. I want to pick Vandy b/c they are undefeated. I want to pick Vandy cuz College gameday is broadcasting live from there for the first time ever. But it's Vandy, the perennial academic juggernaut but also constant cellar dweller. I won't be mad if they prove me wrong. AUBURN

Gangsta D: It's the year of the eggheads. If Vandy AND Duke go to bowl games this year, I'm setting all kinds of shit on fire. Car, computer, couch, shoes, er'ething. Still, I got to believe Auburn's pure talent will get them the win.

Realist: Auburn. Mostly because Vandy hasn't beaten Auburn since the 50's.

Duke vs G-Tech

Waldini: This ain't Virginia. If David Cutcliffe continues this success, it wouldn't shock me if he replaced Fulmer next year LOL. GA. TECH

Gangsta D: Duke is two years away from being mediocre. Tech is already there, so I gotta give them the nod. But this game will be uncomfortably close.

Realist: Georgia Tech

FSU vs Miami

Waldini: Was it that long ago, this was THE game of the college football season. Times are tough. MIAMI

Gangsta D: Even though we are 2-2, I have such a good feeling about this team. I just feel like they are sooo close to doing some damage. Next year, I expect full on beast mode. But we got some growing pains to get through. Miami wins in a squeaker...again. I expect sloppy, explosive, and bewilderment(Bowden).

Realist: I just don't believe in the Nole offense. The defense is solid but we're playing hot potato at the QB position. This ain't the Orange Bowl (RIP) but I still can't pick them this year on the road. Miami

1 comment:

婷婷 said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much, thank you!
By the way, do you like Burberry Polos, which are very chic, especially the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing sports, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
We are the outlet of Wholesale Polo Shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts on sale,these products are best-seller in our store cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsToday is Christmas, and our products also have a corresponding discount activitiesWholesale Polo Shirts -50% OFF,cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsSo if you love these, you should not miss our store, we can meet what you want, and you can find many surprise in our store