Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Putting Up Will Smith Numbers"


Da Realist:

Brooklyn OG discredits Jay-Z.

He [Jay] has built this image of being a hustler, which a lot of people respect that. How can you negate that?

“To me Jay‘s a white boy on the inside, no offense to any white boys. But to me he’s a white boy on the inside and I’m only waiting for time to tell what he’s gonna do with the outside of himself … I’m surprised he should have done himself a favor by pulling me into his his team. How you gon let Akon pull me in, official Konvict … Akon provided the chance and an opportunity for guys like myself, to be in the position I’m in. Jay could have done that out the gate but he didn’t.”
Waldini:

Do you think Jigga really cares at this point? His inner whiteness has got his net worth the supposed cats in the streets would kill for....

Gangsta D:

Jay is so above and beyond that street shit, that it's ridiculous. Ten years ago, maybe he would've cared. Now? He's worth almost half a billion and he's banging Beyonce. Some dude that just got out of prison sending veiled threats isn't gonna get his dander up.

No comments: