Saturday, April 18, 2009

Running The Bulls


Gangsta D:

OK, this is for the Bulls' fans. When did they get good again? And did they get good in spite of Vinny Of The Black, or because of him? I have to admit I didn't even know they were "playoff-eligible" until last week:)

G-Nice

That's just hate and you know it!

They are not good. That would be an overstatement. They are competing, which is a monster step up from last year. Derrick Rose is the truth and John Salmons, surprising to me because I swear I thought he was going to be a big old tool, has been very solid. The Bulls play a 7, maybe 8 man rotation and have just been going for broke. No, they are not good. But they are building, and I hope they steal two game from Boston.

Gangsta D:

Like I'm gonna deny my hate:)

Rose is indeed the truth. Can't keep him out of the lane, and with no Garnett....I'm just saying. He could do some damage.

Waldini:

Rose is a stud, Tyrus Thomas needs a jumper, Deng hasn't been mentally right since the Kobe rumors, Gordon's offense is sic but it's all about him, Salmons has been steady, Noah has shocked me by not being a complete bust, and Vinny the Black should get serious Coach of the Year consideration for getting this team in a 6 seed. I say all that to say Celtics in 5 :-)

You haters got 2 days to hop on the Lakers' bandwagon b4 me and D close the door

2 comments:

JC said...

Arenas is going to have his hands full with that Rose kid.

Damn that boy good!

婷婷 said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much, thank you!
By the way, do you like Burberry Polos, which are very chic, especially the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing sports, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
We are the outlet of Wholesale Polo Shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts on sale,these products are best-seller in our store cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsToday is Christmas, and our products also have a corresponding discount activitiesWholesale Polo Shirts -50% OFF,cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsSo if you love these, you should not miss our store, we can meet what you want, and you can find many surprise in our store