Friday, June 05, 2009

Vote FOr Us!!! Part 5


That's right. Part 5 baby! So again, check out the submissions below. Click the link and vote "I'd Wear It." Cool? Cool!

"Let's keep it moving people"

"I have a twisted sense of humor. Deal with it"

"You're obviously an idiot."

"Screw you! That ish was funny"

"There are NO buttons as cute as me."

"No, not in the face."

"Actually, your butt looks GIGANTIC in those jeans."

"Impressive, isn't it?"

"Can't do this by myself. There's no "I" in drunk."

"I make this shirt look better than it really is."

"You're cute, but...no."

"I love PINK"

"OMFG!! I love that"

"You can be my new favorite food!"

"What the hell Ever"

"1+1=2 as well as infinitely many's"

"Ok.. I'm at peace with that"

"I'm cool AND have whips."

"WTF is your deal?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you"

"Be-a-itch"

"Sorry for ya"

"Make ME your college major"

"They offer online courses about me"

"Besitos!!"

"Just wait until my rich uncle gets out the poor house!!!"

"Drugs my anti... Oh wait"

Oh the things I would do to you"

"Itty bitty baby committee"

"I see dumb people. They're everywhere"

"I am too tall to be called "shawty"

"Ha!!! Made ya look"

No comments: